Ad

LightBlog

Ads

LightBlog
LightBlog

Friday 7 February 2020

30 Money Affirmations To Help You Manifest More Money



Want to start manifesting more money into your life? Wondering why it’s difficult for you to attract money? Part of the reason it may be hard is your due current thoughts about money. You may want more money to enter your life, but if your thoughts around money are negative, it won’t work.


Here are some examples of negative thoughts revolving money.
” It’s too difficult to make money “
” I’m not resourceful enough to make money “
” Making too much money only makes you greedy ”
” I never have enough money ”

These might be though programmed into your subconscious mind, thus making it hard to manifest money. You could be pushing money away, without knowing due to the thoughts you think.
So how can we fix this? One of the best ways to fix this is through money related affirmations.
Affirmations are positive statements or mantras that are used to enable you to feel self-empowered. You can either chant these affirmations out loud, write them down, or meditate with them silently.
The purpose of them is to rewire your negative or limiting beliefs into positive ones using repetition. This then helps rewires your subconscious mind to shift your thoughts from negative to positive thoughts.
Once you realize you’re negative beliefs about money, it’s time to create new beliefs. Ones that best serve you in the best way possible!

Here are 30 money-related affirmations you can start with.
  1. Money comes to me easily and effortlessly
  2. I have everything I need to create an endless supply of money.
  3. There’s enough money for everyone to be rich
  4. My bank account keeps growing constantly
  5. I’m a natural at attracting money
  6. Money is always flowing to me
  7. Money always finds it’s way back to me every time I buy something
  8. Money flows to me easily
  9. I can afford the lifestyle I want
  10. Money is something I don’t worry about
  11. I always have more than enough money
  12. I am in control of my finances and money
  13. I am blessed with the ability to attract money into my life
  14. The happier I am the bigger my bank account grows
  15. There are no limits for the amount of money I can make
  16. I make large amounts of money without difficulty
  17. I permit myself to make an endless amount of money
  18. I align myself to make double the amount of money I have now.
  19. My life radiates wealth and abundance
  20. I earn more than enough money to fund my dream life
  21. My money-making ideas are always successful
  22. I attract money to me on a daily basis
  23. I can afford and buy what I want without guilt
  24. I attract large amounts of money to my life
  25. Money does not control me
  26. I watch my money grow everyday
  27. I’m a natural at attracting abundance and wealth
  28. I am grateful for the money I have now.
  29. I never have to worry about money
  30. Money flow to my life naturally without having to do much work

How To Start Using These Affirmations

Pick one of the affirmations above and write them down 10-20 times a day. This will allow you to shift your thoughts from negative to positive thoughts by slowly reprogramming your subconscious mind.
What affirmation resonated with you?


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Do not Spam Link In Comment Box